Business Consultation & Dispute Avoidance
Relationships evolve and problems arise. It is essential that businesses have policies and procedures in place to ensure all people in the company feel respected, heard, valued. In addition to commonsense policies and procedures, an understanding of business law, employment law, contracts, and emotional processes is essential in not just resolving conflicts, but also avoiding problems altogether.
Cantor Law consults with small and mid-size firms to help resolve conflicts without litigation, and also implement strategies to help avoid problems. Just like yearly check-ups with a personal physician, Cantor Law recommends yearly reviews of our clients’ policies and procedures, and we keep our clients abreast of emerging issues in labor and employment law. Cantor Law acts as outside General Counsel, with particular focus on labor and employment law, when issues arise for small and mid-size firms.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution & Arbitration Agreements
- Background Checks
- Compliance and Ethics Training
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Practices Audits
- Grievance and Investigation Practices
- Hiring, Performance Management, and Termination
- Legislative and Regulatory Updates
- Leaves of Absence, Sick Time, PTO, Disability Accommodations
- Policies, Procedures, and Handbooks
- Staffing, Independent Contractors, and Exempt Employees
- Severance, Non-Compete and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Wage & Hour
- Whistleblowing & Retaliation
- Workplace Privacy and Social MediaTo learn more about your rights and how we can help, contact Cantor Law by calling (213) 674-0325.